Yes starting at 5:30 to 8:00.
Just making sure hate to dress the kids up and it be the wrong night.
GO VOLS
Yes starting at 5:30 to 8:00.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
thanks man
GO VOLS
When were hours set for Halloween?..I thought it was a whole day.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When were hours set for Halloween?..I thought it was a whole day. </div></div>
so did i.......and my calendar says its tomorrow
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
The City of Norton found it necessary to move Halloween as to not have it interfere with the local high school football game.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
You must have been out of town and missed the 4 or 5 page thread on how cool Norton is for doing it a day early [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
As far as the times, those are the times to take kids trick or treating...... kinda standard, wouldn't be too fun to take your kids out to get candy and nobody is at home because they are at work.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
They can make the most of it though and trick-or-treat today in Norton, and elsewhere in the county on Friday.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I wonder what they would charge you with if you where trick or treating at 9
GO VOLS
Nothing, you just ain't getting any candy because people will close the doors and turn the lights off and you're SOL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks